<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 03, 2005

CONTRIBUTION TO PEACE:

I contribute to Peace when I strive to express the best of myself in my
contacts with others.

I contribute to Peace when I use my intelligence and my abilities to
serve the good.

I contribute to Peace when I feel compassion toward all those who
suffer.

I contribute to Peace when I look upon all men and women as my brothers
and sisters, regardless of race, culture or religion.

I contribute to Peace when I listen with tolerance to opinions that
differ from mine, or even oppose them.

I contribute to Peace when I resort to dialogue, rather than to force,
to settle any conflict.

I contribute to Peace when I respect Nature and preserve it for
generations to come.

I contribute to Peace when I do not seek to impose my conception of God
upon others.

I contribute to Peace when I make Peace the foundation of my ideals and
philosophy.

"Spirituality lets meaning flow into daily life."
Brother David Steindl-Rast, OSB
www.gratefulness.org


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?