Sunday, May 28, 2006
- All theories - philosophical, theological, and even scientific - can be challenged by arguments that show they are contradictory and/or unbelievable.
- Since no beliefs can be proved to be true or false, all should be tolerated.
- Morality is completely separate from religious belief; a society of atheists could be more moral than a society of Christians.
- Careful unprejudiced erudition and exact reasoning are needed to eliminate the errors of the past and present.
- Within a Christian frame of reference there is no way of explaining the existence of evil.