<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 10, 2008


A Mother Rejected


Was with a mother today who felt rejected by her daughter who disappeared ...some years ago.

I would hope my mother would never feel that rejection.

The mother who gave me life...who beemed at a chubby face.

The mother who gave me so many early memories and lessons:

-overcoming the resentment of sharing a gift to another at their birthday party.

-loud, screeching brakes on the the Plymouth.

-lessons on honesty in a hometown department store.


My mother who shared by example many positive examples of love for her family, hard work, faith and community concern.

May my mother always feel accepted for the person she is not simply for all she does.

To my mother Cleo H. Thompson

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?